18 of the Best Budget Cushions for under $50
I love budget cushions. Don’t get me wrong; I adore a splurge piece for my bed or sofa as much as the next guy. But then there’s something entirely awesome about securing yourself a budget buy that not only saves you some cash but looks super-stylin’ too.
As an interior designer and decorator, I’m all for investing in the big pieces for your home. But then, at times (and I always say this to my clients), you can go cheap and cheerful on some of the finishing touches if you want. And at prices like the ones in this post, I very much want!
I’ve documented by cushion obsession on the blog before (more on that here) and have in the past been banned by my partner from buying any more cushions (I have stacks in cupboards across the house already). But thankfully I think the ban has been lifted. Or at least it’s not been mentioned in a while. Which means it’s GAME ON!
So here it is, Creatives; my list of the best budget cushion buys for under $50. The ones you see in the image above, by the way, are from my friends at Lorraine Lea and you can check them out here. And if you haven’t seen my latest post on Kmart’s new budget furniture and decor releases (with cushions included), find that post here.
18 Budget Cushions for under $50
I’ll pop all the links below to the websites that stock these budget cushions. You can nab all of them online which is great news for those of us who love to shop in our pyjamas.
- 1 and 2: Home Republic Casbah Long Cushion in Terracotta and Indigo, $35.95
- 3 and 4: KAS Tuxedo Cushion in Charcoal, $39.95. Lucia Cushion, $49.95
- 5 and 6: Target Plain Cushion in Orange, $8. And Let’s Stay in Bed Cushion, $15.
- 7 and 8: Art Club Concept Chronicles Cushion and Cross my Heart Cushion, $39.95
- 9 and 10: Escape to Paradise Boho Beige Cushion, $39.95 and Hula Moon, $49.95
- 11 and 12: Confetti Small Floor Cushion in Fuscia and Teal, $49
- 13 and 14: Kmart Sequin Cushion in Gold and Faux Fur Green Cushion, $12
- 15, 16 and 17: Cotton On Elin Cushion in Mustard, Blush and Mint, $19.95
Have you bought budget cushions recently? I’d love to know where you got them from in the comments below!