11 Must-See Dressers and Tallboys from Cheap to Chic
Dressers and tallboys are a bedroom essential. Even if you’re lucky enough to have a walk-in robe, I still think it’s nice to have a dresser or tallboy you can display things on to make the room feel a bit spesh.
Of course, when it comes to deciding on one for your boudoir, the options are endless, and there are a few things you should ask yourself before you buy. I’ll pop some tips toward the end of the post, but first let’s take a look at some of my fave dressers and tallboys on the market right now.
There are some really divine finds to take in and they range in price from dirt cheap tallboy to designer dresser.
10 Must-See Dressers and Tallboys
- The Ovela Chest from Kogan, $279 – Click to Shop
2. The Kori Tall Chest from Amart Furniture, $299.95 – Click to Shop
3. The Vegas Mirrored Dressing Table from My Furniture, $499 – Click to Shop
4. Retro 6-Drawer Dresser from Fantastic Furniture, $499 – Click to Shop
5. Hemnes Chest of Drawers from IKEA, $499 – Click to Shop
6. Barwon 4-Drawer Tallboy from Forty Winks, $1099 – Click to Shop
7. Berkshire 10-Drawer Chest from Rice Furniture, $1920 – Click to Shop
8. Newhaven Buffet from OZ Design, $1299 – Click to Shop
9. Audrey 6-Drawer Dresser from West Elm, $1699 – Click to Shop
10. Kensington Dresser from Globewest, $2760 – Click to Shop
11. Strand Chest of Drawers from Vavoom Emporium, $3483 – Click to Shop
What to Consider when buying Dressers and Tallboys:
- Is this a functional piece for storage or something to style things on? Think about how many drawers you need and what it’ll be required to hold.
- Is it going to be a standout piece in the space or a supporting player? The finish, size and shape of the tallboy or dresser will make it a focal point or have it recede.
- Is there ample space in front of the piece? You’ll need room to be able to pull the drawer out to access items easily. Will it hit the end or side of your bed?
- How tall is it? Make sure it can be fastened to a wall if it’s tall. This will prevent it toppling down on you, your kids, or your pets.
- Is it too large for a small bedroom? Are you going to knock into the sharp corners as you walk past in the middle of the night?