Latest & Greatest in Marble Homewares, Furniture and Bedding
Nothing gets me more excited that a new decor drop, especially when it involves marble homewares and furniture!
Don’t be letting anyone utter sentences like “marble is so over” anywhere in your immediate vicinity, either. This is a finish that’s going nowhere. And the homewares releases I’m showing you today prove it.
First of all, can we talk about the Adairs marble bedspread above? It’s landing in-stores shortly. Not only does it feature a gorgeous marble pattern throughout, but it also features a gold geometric overlay. Bliss!
If you wanna keep abreast of when it’s landing, give me a follow on Instragram here and I’ll keep you updated. I mean, seriously, I don’t know if it’s slaying me or giving me life. All I know is, I want and need it immediately if not sooner.
Styling Marble Homewares and Furniture
I’m loving the recent trend of pairing marble homewares and furniture with masculine colours and finishes.
When marble first landed on the scene a few years back, it was very ‘girly glitz’. But now there’s a distinct move toward marrying it up with dark rustic woods, which I’m loving. It gives the whole scene you use these pieces in a smooth and rustic contrast. And personally I’m all for it.
You’ll also notice coloured marble attempted to get in on the action in the last 12 months. I don’t think it really took off, do you? I remember seeing green, blue and red marble homewares and furniture showcased, but nothing beats black and white marble, right? It’s chic, cool and classic. What more could you want?
Below I’ve created a mood board for you which is jam-packed with some of the latest marble furniture and homewares finds. There’s some classic pieces in there too from your fave brands, and some of them are as cheap as chips!
If you wanna look at some marble inspo for your bathroom, check out this post.
Marble Homewares and Furniture Mood Board
Simple click the links below and jump on over to the retailer websites to shop up a storm:
- Geometric Hexagonal Print Art, $31.96 – Click to Shop
- Marble Core Backpack, $39.99 – Click to Shop
- Hexagonal Wall Clock, $108.71 – Click to Shop
- Flameless Carrara Marble Candle, from $32.95 – Click to Shop
- Baby Noir Round Tray, $170 – Click to Shop
- Black Marble Mortar, $29.95 – Click to Shop
- Small Marble Look Canister, $3.50 – Click to Shop
- Marble Effect Toilet Brush, $12 – Click to Shop
- Mafra Side Table, $429 – Click to Shop
- Marmo Marble Table Lamp, $20 – Click to Shop
- Aravali Marble & Brass Side Table, $238.46 – Click to Shop
- Black Marble Square Tray, $269 – Click to Shop
- Craft Mill Salt & Peppers, from $140 – Click to Shop
- Marble Soap Dispenser, $59 – Click to Shop
Join the Private Facebook Group!
Are you into all things interiors and home styling? You might wanna jump into my private Facebook group and share your love of all things design with other readers as well as get daily design tips and advice from yours truly (join here). it’s loads of fun!