Hello Sleep: Win a Pair of Memory Foam Pillows for your Bed
Last year I got a memory foam mattress from Ergoflex and it changed my life. No springs in your back was the best part of the whole thing, though truth be told it took a little while to get used to. You can read the full review of the mattress here, though a pretty good indicator of how good it is, is the fact that I still own it (and am still getting a good night’s sleep to this day!).
I just got my hands on a pair of Ergoflex Memory Foam Pillows this week and I intend to give them a thorough road test (weekend sleep-in here I come). If you’re eager to give them a go too, you can enter the competition below and go in the draw to win a pair for your own bed!
I can’t give you my opinion on them just yet, but here’s what I’m told makes them so special:
- Moulds to the natural contours of your head and neck
- Removable, washable outer cover
- Fits inside a standard size pillow case
- Made from Ergoflex ‘soft touch’ memory foam
- Ensures a pressure-relieving experience throughout the night
- Soft to the touch, yet providing a firm level of support
- Fill out your details below
- Comment below stating why you need these Ergoflex pillows
* Please note that pillow cases are not included
This competition has now closed. The winner was Michelle McKay