Style Swipe: Shopping The Nude Homewares Trend
News just in: Pastel Pink is so last year! So for those of you rocking this shade against your white and grey base tones, it’s time to embrace a new kid on the block. Her name is Nude and she’s everything that’s good in furniture and decor right now.
Far more understated than pieces in pastel pink, nude homewares and furniture bring a sense of subtle sophistication to a space. Better than beige, this colour works so well with whites, greys, blonde timbers and even dusty or deep greens.
The above image from Cultiver is a perfect example of how pairing nude linen with darker tones can create a rich, monochromatic colour story. If you want to shop their beautiful linens, by the way, just click here (they’re awesome).
I’m so infatuated by nude in the homewares and furniture space that I rounded up a selection of my favourite nude homewares and furniture pieces for you below. Let me know if there are other brands you love who are rocking this trend in the comments below!
Style Swipe: Shop the Nude Homewares Trend
I’ll pop all the links below for you that correspond to the products above (clockwise from top left). Enjoy!
- Vee Speers Botanica Print, $79 from Norsu.
- Suede Leather Strap Shelf, $180 from H&G Designs.
- Sage and Clare Blush Floor Rug, $299 from Cranmore Home.
- Tiers Cake Stand in Suede, $49.95 from H&G Designs.
- Favela Leather Bedhead in Nude, $1785 from Cranmore Home.
- Dusty Pink Moroccan Pouffe, $179 from Cush & Co.
- Cam Cam Quilted Cushion, $104 from Design Stuff.
- Bogart Tulip Sofa Chair, $1950 from Globewest.
- Bloomingville Fluted Vase, $175 from Hard to Find.
Are there any brands you know of producing amazing nude homewares or furniture? Let me know below!