The TLC Edit: New Stationery Finds to get you kicking goals in 2016
Hear that? It’s the sound of New Year’s motivation. It kicks in once the hangover wears off the evening of January 1 and it usually only lasts a few weeks into the new year.
The remedy for this waning, of course, is to kit out your home or office with some super-stylin’ 2016 stationery. It’s the best way to keep yourself organised and your goals on track for months to come. So let’s take a look at some of the best 2016 stationery releases as well as some classics I think you simply have to have!
New Stationery to get you kicking goals in 2016
First of all, I’ve gotta introduce you to Jot It Down (pictured above). I only discovered them this week gone by and had immediate kittens over their products on first viewing (call the vet!).
Their designs are contemporary and luxurious, and some of the products in stock are so bang on-trend it hurts (they have a marble-patterned post-it-note block; need I say more?).
Click here to explore their entire range. But be warned; you will get heart palpitations.
I also can’t go any further without giving a shoutout to the kings of stationery, MiGoals, whose 2016 diaries above are pure joy and rapture. I had these guys on the blog last year and they’re an amazing Aussie company with products that are second to none.
Below I’ve included a curation of some other 2016 stationery must-haves. The animal print washi tape and peacock python diary are both making me weak at the knees. Which products are you loving?
1. White Dots Notebook, $12.95 – Click to Shop
2. Animal Print Washi Tape, $4.95 – Click to Shop
3. Bianca Cash Bucket List, $24.95 – Click to Shop
4. Weekly Diaries, $175 each – Click to Shop
5. Adjustable Blocks Desk Calendar, $45.99 – Click to Shop
6. Acrylic Pen Cup, $16.95 – Click to Shop
7. Sneaker Converse Pencil Case, $12 – Click to Shop
8. Kate Spade Ballpoint Pens $65 each – Click to Shop
9. 2016 Hanging Calendar, $6.49 – Click to Shop
Have you picked up some amazing 2016 stationery recently? Drop a comment below and share the find with other TLC readers!