I’m Judging Supa Centa Moore Park’s Style Your Dream Bedroom Competition
I’ve loved Supa Centa Moore Park for a long time.
I moved to Waterloo back when I was 21 (that’s about 12 years ago now) and first encountered the Centa on a hunt for furniture for my apartment. This was back when IKEA was on the ground floor and long before the recent renovations took place.
I remember purchasing my first armchair from Freedom along with a desk from IKEA and it was one of those first-time shopping experiences you just never forget. Well, not for a lover of decorating like me, anyway! Since then, I’ve gone to the centa every month for years and I don’t imagine it’s going to stop anytime soon. As a stylist and interiors blogger, it’s an endless source of inspiration for me.
It delights me to no end to be judging this year’s Style Your Dream Bedroom competition, which is your opportunity to play virtual stylist and your chance to win a $10,000 shopping spree at the Supa Centa.
How the Competition Works
- Simply click here to jump onto the Style & Win app on the Supa Centa’s Facebook page.
- From there, choose one item from eight of the design categories to create your ideal bedroom.
- Once your mood board is submitted, I’ll be helping the Supa Centa narrow the entires down to two finalists
- The final two rooms will be re-created live and in-the-flesh on-site at the Centa.
- The ultimate winner will be chosen by you. The winner receives a $10,000 shopping spree at the Centa.
- The runner up and a lucky voter will each receive a $1,000 Supa Centa gift card.
- You only have until March 15 to get styling!
What I’m looking for in the Bedroom Boards
I’ll be looking for boards that feel well thought out. I love a space that has plenty of visual high and low moments and one that creates mood using colour and texture.
Ultimately, I’d like to see a mood board that features pieces that relate to one another to create harmony in the space.
So what are you waiting for? Click below and style up a storm. I can’t wait to see your entries!