12 Bedside Tables without Drawers for Minimal Bedroom Feels
Bedside tables without drawers are on the top of my must-get list, and I’m going to tell you why!
In a study I just conducted in my own bedroom, bedside tables with drawers are an undisputed breeding ground for junk.
Sorry, dear readers; but if you thought you were coming here to read about a legit scientific study, you misjudged me. Science is boring; didn’t you get the memo?
But in all seriousness, I’m legitimately confused as to why so many people hunt down large, elaborate, three-drawer bedside tables for their spaces. What goes into them surely never gets seen again.
Let me give you a rundown of what happened when I looked in my own bedside drawers the other day.
Here’s what my own bedside table drawers contain:
- A zoom lens for an DSLR camera I’ve not used in years
- A Santa photo of my nieces and nephews from 2015
- A chocolate lip balm my friends got me that I thought I’d lost
- A Santa hat that hasn’t seen the light of day since last year
- An empty iPhone box from a phone I got 18 months ago
- A bandana that I never remember buying or wearing
Surely I’m not alone here
Now, surely it’s not just me? I can’t be the only one whose bedside table drawers hold a Mary Poppins bag full of junk. Not sure how the things got in there in the first place either, or why. Who needs to hold onto an old iPhone case?
This is some early Hoarders behaviour happening right before my very eyes. Someone call in Oprah’s decluttering guy before I start collecting old newspapers.
Bedside Tables without Drawers? Try it!
So many bedrooms – especially masters – have large bedside tables in them. But most of the time, in my humble opinion, they’re not required.
With walk-in robes and built-in cupboards now dominating rooms, I do wonder if anyone actually puts any clothing or other daily essentials in their bedsides. Or if they’re just an Aladdin’s cave of forgotten junk.
Bedrooms can often feel cramped when bedside tables with drawers are put in them. Often I find that a round or square side table can work just as well here and look absolutely amazing. Pop a table lamp on top or install a pendant above and you have yourself a bedroom that feels lighter and airier – without the mess!
And if you have a small space you want to feel bigger, besides tables without drawers are the way to go.
Shop Bedside Tables without Drawers
Here’s a little collection of some bedside tables without drawers that are on the market right now. As I always tend to do, I’ve included pieces that range in price from dirt-cheap to designer.
These lightweight beauties are going to give your room a whole new look and feel. Plus it’ll give you an opportunity to clean out your existing drawers and throw out a whole load of stuff you probably forgot you even owned.
Let me know if there are any bedside tables without drawers you’ve seen in shops lately that you’d like me to include here. I always appreciate your ideas.
- Marble Top Pedestal Side Table from West Elm – Click to Shop
- Bagru Side Table from OZ Design – Click to Shop
- Scandi Side Table from Kmart – Click to Shop
- Calaboza Bedside Table from Zanui – Click to Shop
- Triple X Side Table from Curious Grace – Click to Shop
- Fin Bedside Table from Snooze – Click to Shop
- Nook with Shelf Occasional Table from Freedom – Click to Shop
- Element Round Side table from Adairs – Click to Shop
- Black Drinks Trolley from Target – Click to Shop
- Black Side Table from Kmart – Click to Shop
- Tully Side Table from Brosa – Click to Shop
- Anja Open Bedside from Globewest – Click to Shop
What’s in your Bedside Table Drawers?
Come on; time to fess up. If you’re reading this post in bed, lean over, open that first drawer and tell me what’s lurking inside. I bet it’s stuff you don’t even need, want, or remember you had.
Drop me a comment below and let me know what’s in your bedside. And feel free to nominate any bedside tables without drawers that you’ve purchased recently for inclusion in this post.