How to Organise the Perfect Wardrobe + Win a Howards Storage World Voucher
A few months back, I posted some tips on how to declutter your home. Recently, I’ve spent a fair bit of time practicing what I preached; clearing out cupboards, drawers, bags and boxes.
Nothing gives me greater satisfaction that feeling organised – and giving clutter the boot certainly helped me achieve that indescribable moment of domestic bliss.
I also transformed my wardrobe with a little help from Howards Storage World’s brand new Elegance range – organising my clothing in a way that now makes sense and transforms the way I get ready in the morning (no more stressful searching for socks!).
This is a TLC Solution for Howards Storage World.
I filmed a video with the team recently and got to witness the luxury of the Elegance range up-close, but getting to put it in my own space at home really reinforced the quality of the pieces and how they can truly reinvent your wardrobe for the better.
The Elegance range contains premium storage boxes, totes, shoe boxes and an array of dreamy hangers – made from both timber and chrome, plus double sided printable tags so you can label your garments. This is a collection that, in true Howards style, merges form and function; it looks amazing and it works incredibly well (not to mention giving your precious clothing the home it deserves!).
Click below to watch the Elegance video featuring yours truly
My Tips on Organising the Perfect Wardrobe
- Give clothes room to breathe and store your high-end pieces on quality hangers. Hangers with felt ends are great and won’t tear clothing.
- Store special occasion pieces away in boxes with lids. Not only does it prevent dust from getting in, but it ensures these pieces don’t take up essential everyday wardrobe space.
- For clothing you don’t hang – like tees, shorts, belts and more – consider storing these in totes on shelves – allowing for easy access when they’re needed.
- Store shoes in stackable boxes so they don’t get squashed. Howards’ acrylic boxes are ideal for this; you can see the shoes and they feature holes for ventilation.
- Create zones in your wardrobe; hung items, tote items, stored shoes and special occasion pieces. This makes getting ready almost like a fun production line!
WIN A $100 HOWARDS STORAGE VOUCHER:
To go in the Draw:
– Click here to visit the Howards Storage World Elegance Range
– Comment below naming your fave product and why
Comp Open to Aus residents only. Comp closes 11.59pm Friday, September 11
This competition has now ended. The winner was Kasey Zendler.